發佈 3 個月前更新 7 天前
- Fresh graduate (or at least finished with final thesis), preferably but not limited from education with major that related with position applied
- Have commitment to do 3 months internship program
- Have a strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Reliable and good team player who enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Experience in teaching is a plus
What We Offer
- Monthly stipend
- Training and mentoring
- Flexible working hour
- Work from home
- Opportunity to become full-time employee
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
- Great opportunity to solve one of the pressing needs in Indonesia, better education
- Working with an awesome team of bright, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Flexible working hours and social events
You’ll be joining a group of focused, hard-working, creative people who are passionate about doing work that’s challenging and fun. Join our ambitious and growing team in reshaping how the youth learn in Indonesia. If you are passionate in education and technology, and love a challenge, come join us!
Education is the most fundamental problem in our society. We believe that careful implementation of innovative technology will help us tackle this problem.
We’re excited that you are considering working with us. You’ll be joining a fun, friendly, fast-paced, and innovative community with diverse backgrounds — we have backgrounds in writing, filmmaking, game design, blogging on top of our software engineering, management consulting, and academic research experiences.
What brings us together is a shared passion for bringing joy to the process of learning through technological innovation. Come join us!