· Deliver academic, and Character and Citizenship lessons
· Supervise students’ progress of learning during Enrichment Activities
· Monitor students’ attendance and following up with their reasons for absence.
· Mark daily assignments and prepare feedback to be given to students.
· Set up resources (eg. IT Lab, Sci Lab,) to conduct the day’s lessons
· Set examination papers and mark examination scripts
· Perform relief duties when contingencies arise.
· Engage with Personal Supervisors in-charge of their students for better socio-emotional and behavioural management of students
· Engage with next-of-kins during Parents-Teachers-Officers-Meetings
· Invigilate Mid-Year Examinations, Preliminary Examinations and ITE GE and GCE examinations
· Process students’ requests that are related to their learning needs (eg. book requests)
· Pre-preparation of learning venues with required resources and post-lesson maintenance
· Assist in supervision of learners with special needs or learning activities in specialised rooms (eg. Science Laboratory, IT Lab)
· Upkeep student and school records through filing and / or digital storage
· Collate student documentations for examination registration
· Carry out stock take of teaching resources for upkeep and renewal
· Prepare reports for students who are undergoing review or adjudication
· Process testimonials for students who are released from correctional facility
· Process students' examination results and progress reports
· Carry out post-examination activities such as Sports Day.
· Min Degree in teaching subject
· Min 3 years of teaching experience in Secondary/Post-Secondary schools, preferably more than 5 years
· Familiar with MOE syllabus
· Possess good track record for students’ results in key national examinations at GCE levels or equivalent
· Possess teaching experience in correctional facilities or working with at-risk students
· Competent in differentiated teaching for students who are diverse in age and abilities
· Work closely with uniformed and non-uniformed correctional facility staff
· Conform to correctional facility rules and restrictions e.g. standard security checks and screenings, safekeeping/depositing personal belongings such as handphones, wallets, handbags, etc. in lockers before entering into correctional facility premises
AIMS (Asia Innovatory Management School) is an industry expert in Recruitment, Management as well as ICT Services. AIMs has been in this industry for the past 12 years since 2008. Over a decade, our depth of expertise and local knowledge enables us to transform your Human Capital to meet the challenges of the future. We provide proven industry-leading strategic, and cost-effective solutions. This would meet your business needs as well as enhance your HR practices. Enhancing them in recruiting, managing, and developing talents.