What if every software engineer could hold 1 billion lines of code in their head?
How would it change the way we build software?
How would it accelerate our innovations for the rest of the world?
Quod AI aims to create the first AI assistant for software engineering team. Our first product translates raw source code into natural language to help software engineering team manage the complexity of large codebase. To do this, we apply NLP and Deep Learning onto more than 1 billion lines of code.
Our team has ex Silicon Valley engineers and award winning AI researchers from top institutions like Cornell University, IBM AI XPRIZE, UCL, NTU Complexity Institute & Polytechnique Paris.
We are funded and backed by 500 Startups, Xooglers Angels, Entrepreneur First and SGInnovate.
### Key Responsibilities
* Work with fellow engineers and data scientists to develop and maintain our core product.
* Implement our data pipelines (Java, Elasticsearch, Redis, Apache Beam).
* Work on the implementation of new features, leaving things properly implemented, well documented and delivered on time.
* Always be on the lookout for opportunities to create and improve. From our development process, up to final user’s experiences.
### Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Solid skills with Java. Python is a plus.
* Solid understanding of databases.
* Relevant experience with Google Cloud or AWS.
* Superior analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills.
* The ability to learn and iterate quickly.
* An obsession with agile and lean principles (GitHub, Trello).
* Experience with complex text parsing and web scraping a plus.
* Experience with data pipelines or ETL a plus.
### Education and Experience
* University degree in computer science or similar education.
* Minimum 2 years of experience with focus on backend development.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.