IDR 8,000,000 - 10,000,000/month
3 - 5 years of experience
發佈 1 個月前更新 1 個月前
- Bachelor degrees in Computer Science/Information Technology
- Understand Architecture Microservices
- Good knowledge in Java programming language is a must
- Good knowledge Spring boot framework
- Familiar Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Familiar with containerized application (Docker / Kubernetes)
- Understand versioning code like (Github or Gitlab)
- Experience with UI framework e.g. Vaadin, Cuba Platform is an advantage.
- Designing and implementing Java-based microservice applications
- Create API for each micro services
- Analyzing user requirements to inform application design
- Defining application objectives and functionality
- Aligning application design with business goals
- Meet the target timeline defined by project manager.
- Test the software with QA and SIT officer
- Create technical and API documentation with internal technical writer staff
HTC Global Services (HTC) is a leading global provider of Information Technology (IT) and Business Process Services (BPS), headquartered in Troy, Michigan, USA. Established in 1990, HTC is an Inc. 500 Hall of Fame company and one of the fastest growing Asian American companies in the USA. Our client base spans over 2000 organizations across the globe. HTC acquired CareTech Solutions in December 2014 and Ciber, Inc. (Currently Ciber Global LLC) in June 2017. These acquisitions enable us to expand our operational capabilities in Healthcare IT and Technology Transformation services.
HTC is an ISO 9001 and 27001 certified company with processes compliant to SEI CMM Level 5. With over 10 global delivery centers and operating presence in several countries, we serve global clients across multiple time zones.
Our ‘Business Partner’ approach enables us to offer high business value for our clients. It also brings in the benefit of repeated business for HTC. Our strategic solutions enable clients to transform and thrive in the changing world.