To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
In need of a laptop or certain devices specifically for work? It's on us. We will provide the necessary tools that you need so you can focus on what you do best and get a job done.
PT Chrombit Digital Lab Backend Developer 工作職責
- Build robust and scalable software in Java or Golang by building new features, debugging and optimizing the application
- Write clean code to develop functional web or mobile applications
- Implementation of security and data protection Support internal improvements.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Continuously improve your programming skills.
- Develop and propose new products or features by monitoring the industry Collaborate closely with internal teams- Collaborate with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic - Work closely with the designers, product managers, and system administrators to identify and build new features - Provide training and support to internal teams
- 1 years of experience as a Back-end developer.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience in back-end programming language (Golang / Python / PHP / Java etc.).
- Familiarity with database engine such as MySQL, SQL, SERVER.
- Experience with Linux/Unix and server management.
- Proficiency in code versioning tools such as Git.
- Familiar with web hosting services such as AWS.
- Knowledge of MVC architectures.
- Experience in at least one CMS framework or web application framework
- Apply via Glints
- Screening interview with our recruiter
- Interview with our Hiring Manager
- Live Coding