Handshakes is an award-winning DataTech company. We enable our clients to make safer, more informed decisions by delivering meaningful insights, harnessed from reliable data.
We are hiring a Back End Developer for one of our engineering teams based in Taiwan. This role will be focused on back end development of our products. Ideally, you would have a good understanding of software engineering concepts, data structures and algorithms. As a Back End Developer, you will build innovative products on state of the art technologies that bring experience to the application.
As a Back End Developer, your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Participating in the complete software engineering cycle – design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
• Engaging in technical design and building reusable codes / frameworks that are efficient, scalable and stable
• Writing high-quality, elegant, readable and well-documented code
• Evaluating and optimising code to maximise performance
You would have the following qualifications as a Back End Developer:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, similar technical field or equivalent practical experience
• Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages such as Java, C/C++, C#, Node.JS, Typescript, Python or Go
• Experience with code bases including API design techniques and an understanding of cloud-based solutions or serverless functions
• Good exposure to relational database such as SQL
Handshakes is an award-winning DataTech company providing corporate intelligence solutions. We specialise in leveraging data analytics & AI technology, to give organisations greater visibility over risks. We enable our clients to make safer, more informed decisions by delivering meaningful insights, harnessed from reliable data.
Handshakes’ solutions are trusted and used by regional regulators, public sector agencies and financial institutions across the globe.