B2B Account Executive
Jakarta, Indonesia (Remote Possible)
Business Development / Sales
1 - 3 years of experience
發佈 1 個月前更新 5 天前
The ideal candidate will be able to appropriately identify the needs of both new and current customers in order to aid customers in their success using our product. This will be done by developing an appropriate level of communication with clients and internal team members to better understand and mitigate any issues the customers may face.
- Work cross-functionally within the company to communicate with all stakeholders in customers' success
- Create and maintain relationships with customers to better understand and achieve their needs
- Make visits to our customers to identify opportunities for growth within our platform
- Manage all reporting about the health of customers' accounts
- Having a bachelor's degree or equivalent with previous account management (for B2B) experience
- Having outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with a customer-oriented mindset.
- Able to handle multiple projects and/or tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Articulate and well accustomed to a client-facing role
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Personal development benefits
Ibunda.id presented as a technology-based mental health innovation to facilitate access to mental health professional services. We provide mental health services through a digital platform that is easy, safe, and suitable for all groups.
We're on the mission of increasing our country's productivity by maintaining our mental health. As our National Anthem stated, 'Bangunlah JIWA-nya' then 'Bangunlah BADAN-nya'. We do believe that 2030 high-quality bonus demography is possible by helping each individual find their 'Inner-Strength' through various mental health practices.
Currently, Ibunda.id has been used by 1 M++ users from all around Indonesia with a daily average of 350 - 450 users doing Online Consultation with our Peer Support and Our Mental Health Practitioners such as Psychologist and Psychiatrist.