Asia Innovatory Management School AV Technician/ Executive 工作職責
1. Provision of Photography and Videography Services
a. Creation of video montages and photo collages for college events and for teaching & learning purposes.
b. Assisting in taking photographs and recording videos for college events, and ah-hoc activities such as JC1 photo-taking, staff photo-taking etc.
2. AV trainings
a. Train the AV CCA students to take charge of the Public Address System equipment/service during assembly and school events
3. Public Address (PA) Systems
a. Maintain PA systems in school – monitor, troubleshoot, provide maintenance and escalate unresolved problems to relevant vendors; coordinate with vendors on site where installation and repair works are required.
4. Audio-Visual Resources
a. Manage AV equipment during all major school events
b. Handle all AV set-up requests for school events – ensure requests made by staff and external parties (pre-approved by P/VPs/HOD ICT/ICT Manager) are met.
c. Maintain inventory and loan records of AV and PA-related equipment.
d. Provide consultation to HOD ICT and ICT Manager on the AV needs of the school and work with vendors to propose solutions that meet the PA / AVA needs of the school in terms of technical specifications and market pricing.
e. Assist in the purchase of AV equipment and services based on school’s needs (through bulk tenders, calling tenders and quotations), bearing in mind the Compliance Guidelines for school on Procurement
f. Provide assistance in the condemnation of AV Resources
g. Manage AV equipment in classrooms and all other special rooms and monitor the equipment usage and maintenance on a termly basis.
5. Broadcast System
a. Maintain and provide updates for school TV broadcast system, including maintenance of the system.
1. Possesses at least one year of work experience in AV and ICT support. (Experience in government procurement would be an advantage.)
2. Preferably possesses at least one year of work experience in photo-taking and video capturing and editing.
3. A dynamic team player who possesses excellent interpersonal, organisation and communication skills.
4. Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment
5. Possesses at least a polytechnic Diploma in AV or ICT-related discipline or equivalent
AIMS (Asia Innovatory Management School) is an industry expert in Recruitment, Management as well as ICT Services. AIMs has been in this industry for the past 12 years since 2008. Over a decade, our depth of expertise and local knowledge enables us to transform your Human Capital to meet the challenges of the future. We provide proven industry-leading strategic, and cost-effective solutions. This would meet your business needs as well as enhance your HR practices. Enhancing them in recruiting, managing, and developing talents.