Gen Z Group Pte. Ltd. is a Singapore-registered educational media company (202006132C). We aim to convert difficult concepts into easy-to-read webtoons, with a special focus on investor education. The company also runs a non-profit initiative named the Generation Z Investment Club, which provides a comprehensive programme on equity investing.
Role: Associate (full-time)
Who Are We Looking For?
We are looking for someone who is:
· Passionate about webtoon/manga/graphic novel
· Passionate about investing (or keen to learn about investing)
· Reliable and committed
· Experienced in running/leading student clubs and activities
· Fluent in mandarin and english (fluency in japanese is a bonus)
· Able to work in a highly international environment
· Singapore citizen/Singapore PR
· 0 to 1 year professional working experience
· Assist management team in webtoon production, including scriptwriting, research, communication with artist, proofreading, and translation
· Manage company’s social media accounts (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and WeChat) on a day-to-day basis, including content generation and audience engagement
· Assist management team on the day-to-day operation of Generation Z Investment Club
We are extremely flexible and does not require you to work at office or work from 9-6. As long as you get the work done professionally and timely, we are happy. Our founders are located internationally (Singapore, London, Hong Kong, and Shanghai). You will get significant international exposure, read lots of webtoons, and learn how to invest if you work for Gen Z Group.