Founded in 2011, Altrovis is an Award Winning Leading Consulting & System Integration based in Jakarta, Indonesia
We specialize in Microsoft products such as Microsoft SharePoint for enterprise collaboration, SQL Server Business Intelligence, Skype for Business, Exchange Server, and many more. We excelled in building custom application and information system by using Microsoft .NET Framework. We work closely with various clients, from small and medium-sized business, to enterprise corporations and public sectors.
Our working culture and team will help you to form a well-designed architecture, develop a suitable business process, and wrap it with a beautiful, dynamic, and intuitive User eXperience. MSBU stands for Managed Service Business Unit, is one of agile Business Unit under PT Altrovis Tekno Global.
- Translate product strategy into product plan, and detailed requirements
- Work closely with Product Owner, Product Manager, and stakeholder to define, improve, and deliver impactful customer repayment experience that synchronize to Collection Department’s objective
- Work closely with our agile engineering team, data team, quality assurance and other product team to help determine the best implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule
- Ability to translate technical terms and requests to be fully understood by non-technical stakeholders and that implementation plans match expectations
- Take ownership of setting, delivering, and measuring KPIs for the initiatives and continuously iterating towards your performance goals. Also define failure metrics that decide when to move on the next version
- Minimum 1 year experience in product development, preferably from Financial Service or Financial Technology
- Preferably a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business field
- Technology related experience and backgrounds are preferred
- Excellent communication skills to various stakeholders
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and strong intuitions of user behaviors
- Experience with SQL and any other statistical and lean data analysis methods will be a plus
- Familiar with UX frameworks and research is a plus