Glints Indonesia Associate Consultant (Sales) 工作職責
- Developing a good understanding of our hiring partners, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment.
- Working with candidates to identify the best job match and manage priorities efficiently.
- Managing and tracking a high volume of hiring processes while also providing guidance, gathering feedback and pushing job processes forward.
- Helping candidates at all stages of interviews at scale.
- Partnering with our Sales counterparts to ensure our marketplace is successful.
- Min. 6 months experiences experience working within sales or recruitment - We will also consider analytically minded people working in roles that are data intensive
- High EQ and ability to adapt.
- Must have a passion for technology and people.
- Must be solution and process-oriented.
- We are an in-office culture. Flexibility is fine, but most people in our business team work Monday - Friday 9-6 and are available on weekends when need be to support candidate needs (but we won't abuse your weekends)
- Adaptable and comfortable with uncertainty: You will be working in a startup environment that is rapidly changing and iterating. Previous experience working in a startup environment would be an added advantage.
- Team player