Assistant Manager/Manager (Partnerships and Business Missions), CPLC SG
Business Development / Sales
1 - 3 years of experience
發佈 1 個月前更新 10 天前
Global Compact Network Singapore (GCNS) is seeking an energetic candidate to support Carbon Pricing Leadership Coalition Singapore (CPLC SG), the emissions management arm of GCNS.
This newly created position will include engaging CPLC SG Partners, facilitating learning in emissions re-duction, advancing the low carbon agenda locally and regionally, and facilitating business matching events locally and globally. It presents a unique opportunity to participate in an exciting and growth area.
The role will suit an ambitious, curious and lateral-thinking candidate with a belief in building a better world, and an interest in helping Singapore businesses to internationalise. The successful candidate will engage Partners and stakeholders across all business sectors, and join UN Global Compact and World Bank CPLC network colleagues in advancing responsible corporate policies and practices.
Responsibilities and Scope of Work include the following:
1. Grow the CPLC ecosystem
- Assist in organising engagement events for CPLC SG Partners and stakeholders, including coordi-nating CPLC Global/APAC Working Group Calls, site visits to CPLC Partner facilities and cross-sector exchanges
- Manage CPLC Partnership tracking, including the Carbon Emissions Recording Tool (CERT) com-pletion progress
- Develop material and platforms to showcase reduced carbon emissions efforts of Partners, includ-ing crafting the CPLC SG Quarterly Bulletins and provide regular content updates on GCNS online platforms
2. Capacity Building
- Administer and customise the in-house Carbon Emissions Recording Tool (CERT) where needed
- Conduct training in carbon emissions management for companies and organisations using CERT, in groups and/or individual companies as needed, and facilitate CERT completion towards set KPI targets
- Create an introductory video on CERT in collaboration with the Marketing Department
- Develop a guide including tips and best practices in reducing emission and operational costs, as well as recommending sustainable solutions providers
- Identify, curate and facilitate business matching of innovative solutions providers
3. Administering Emission Lowering Recognition Schemes
- Provide administrative support for the verification and awarding process of national emissions recognition programmes in partnership with government stakeholders
4. Study and Business Missions
- Facilitate study and business trips for Singapore SMEs, locally and internationally
- Track and follow up on business introductions, matches and other business or learning collabora-tions
- Develop a database of innovative solutions providers
5. Other Duties
- Assist in facilitating carbon events during GCNS Summit or international conferences, as required
Requirements, Skills & Qualities
- Tertiary level education in business, geography, engineering, law or accounting; practical experi-ence with, and understanding of, plant machinery will be an advantage
- Min 2 years of work experience
- Some knowledge in carbon calculation/management will be viewed highly favourably
- Knowledge of SDGs
- Strong working knowledge of Excel essential, especially pivot tables; knowledge of Power BI would be a significant advantage
- Experience in design software will be an advantage
- A healthy curiosity and willingness to learn new things
- Meticulous and imaginative in analysing information
- Conscious of achieving goals within timelines
- Aware of systems thinking and interconnectivity
- Possess initiative in completing tasks assigned
- Appreciate that the role involves managing stakeholders from different time-zones
- A market-competitive salary
- A progressive and dynamic work culture with progressive work arrangements and recognition schemes
- A learning and growth-oriented work culture with professional development opportunities
- A community environment of awesome people to work with, five days a week
- A modern office working environment in the CBD area
- A unique opportunity to participate in a meaningful and growth industry
About GCNS and CPLC SG:
As the local chapter of the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC), GCNS is the leading voice on corporate sustainability in Singapore (see https://unglobalcompact.sg/).
GCNS drives multi-stakeholder action to forge a more sustainable future, founded on the Ten Principles of the UNGC and the Sustainable Development Goals. GCNS advances the stewardship of sustainable busi-ness practices and Singapore’s national agenda of becoming a regional sustainable business hub. In addi-tion, GCNS nurtures the next generation of responsible business leaders through its youth initiatives.
GCNS supports the Singapore chapter of the World Bank Group’s Carbon Pricing Leadership Coalition (CPLC) (see https://www.carbonpricingleadership.org/)
CPLC Singapore is the first and only local chapter of the CPLC outside Washington DC, tasked with ad-vancing carbon pricing in Singapore and the Asia Pacific.
GCNS is proud to have the Singapore Business Federation (SBF), National Trades Union Congress (NTUC) and Singapore National Employers Federation (SNEF) as Principal Members.