SGD 3,000 - 4,500/monthBonus of SGD 0 - 15,000/year
Business Development / Sales
1 - 3 years of experience
TeleGeography, a telecommunications research and consulting firm, is expanding and looking for a new member of our business development team in Singapore.
The Business Development Assistant has a critically important role at TeleGeography, assisting with a variety of duties, including writing and editing proposals, managing all sales documentation, inputting and tracking all sales activity using Salesforce.com, send informative emails to current end users. Extraordinary attention to detail and excellent organization skills are required in order to be successful in this role. The successful candidate will have great writing and editing skills and will be able to work independently, prioritizing tasks without being micromanaged.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to launch their career in sales! Our expectation is that as this individual’s experience and knowledge increases, this person will assume more responsibility for inside sales work (e.g. expanding existing client work, closing smaller deals, etc.). Prior experience is not required for this position, but may be helpful. Responsibilities include:
-Coordinate and submit RFP responses
- Communicate with clients regarding contracts, proposals, etc
- Track sales activities in CRMs (SalesForce and Hubspot)
- Serve as point of contact for client’s procurement tools and manage the contract process
- Send informative emails to current end users
- Coordinate and schedule sales calls and teleconferences
- Triage incoming leads (via internet and phone)
- Write and edit proposals
- The successful candidate will possess the following:Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills
- Business (proposal) writing skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize work is a must
- Takes ownership for work, always ensuring standards and deadlines are met and keeping others informed and up-to-date
- "Can do" attitude, taking initiative in accomplishing agreed-upon goals
- Self-motivated with an eagerness to learn
- Have the desire, drive, and creativity to find solutions
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills. Fluency in Mandarin or Japanese is preferred.
- Experience with Hubspot or Salesforce is a plus, but not required
TeleGeography is a boutique firm with a global scope covering a critical, dynamic industry. It offers a collegial, intellectual atmosphere with a bit of quirky charm in an energizing remote-friendly workplace. During non-pandemic times, we have active offices in California, Washington DC, Exeter, and Singapore. If you’re ready to put your skills to work for a team dedicated to authoritative industry analysis, we want to hear from you!