Manila, Philippines (Remote Possible)
3 - 5 years of experience
發佈 13 天前更新 11 天前
Your main responsibilities include:
• Produces art layouts by developing art concepts and providing work direction to staff.
• Trains, assigns, schedules, and coaches art department employees.
• Meets art department work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer service standards.
• Resolves operational problems and identifies work process improvements.
• Formulates art concepts by supervising workers engaged in executing layout designs for artwork and copy to be presented by visual communications media.
• Reviews illustrative material for presentation.
• Reviews project production factors by studying budget, background information, objectives, presentation approaches, styles, and techniques.
• Selects and secures illustrative material by formulating basic layout design concepts and conducting research.
• Design advertisements and advertising materials respecting the corporate design guidelines (templates, ads, images, site icons, document covers etc.);
• Design marketing communication materials for social media, website, printing materials, and PowerPoint presentations;
• Contribute to the Email marketing campaigns through creation of email templates and newsletters;
• Conceptualize and produce websites’ creative content (photos, brochures, banners, etc.);
• Visually optimize content on web site landing pages (web design layout);
• Maintain ads, banners and email campaigns updated in accordance to the new offers;
• Support sales and internal departments concerning graphic and design projects;
• Develop graphic animations and edit digital videos using different software;
We expect you to:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in art, fine arts, or design
- Have excellent English skills.
- Have a minimum 5 years’ experience as an art director or creative director or similar position
- Have strong project management skills, being able to take ownership and responsibility for tasks to ensure they are completed to a high standard and on time.
- Have good skill and knowledge in graphic design, illustration tools, desktop publishing, and multimedia content development
- Have good coordination skills, being able to motivate, and grow the team members’ performance
- Be initiative and ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Have attention to detail in ensuring everything is cross-checked and accurate;
- Be creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines;
- Have experience in development of graphic layouts, designing websites and UX;
- Have experience with HTML & CSS preferred;
- Have good command of software design and graphics, such as Ilustrator, Lightroom, Camera RAW, Premiere Photoshop, Indesign, Premiere, Media Encoder, and Adobe series
This is a fulltime remote job
About Biomimicry Digital Agency (www.biodigy.com)
From start-ups and individuals to established corporations and public institutions. From a simple logo to everything you need to get up and running, to a complete marketing and communication strategy. We, Biodigy, work with each one of our clients to develop values-based strategies and creative initiatives that build lasting relationships and effectively engage audiences to achieve results. We believe in supporting people, nature, and profits by igniting the passions of our audiences. Our aim is to exceed your expectations and strategically build a natural foundation for excellence.