• to concept, design, and create compelling marketing campaigns and associated content across multiple channels and platforms.
• Direct projects from concept through completion including the coordination of photo shoots, retouching, mechanical production, and ensuring final visuals are held to brand standards.
• Monitor and maintain the calendar to ensure executes campaigns on time and within budget.
• Plan, negotiate and manage operating budget for instore fixtures, visual updates, events and creative production, tracking and timing of programs, and related paperwork in an efficient manner.
• Oversee all creative requests including video production.
• Problem solve, offer solutions and guarantee creative materials are delivered timely and efficiently working internally and externally, identifying risks, potential issues, approval dates and key milestones.
• BA in graphic design or similar
• Excellent communication skills to engage and inspire teams and influence leadership.
• a proactive, self-motivated, and inspirational candidate with solid visual and motion design capabilities and a comprehensive understanding of marketing media channels and the content (digital and traditional) space.
• Ability to multitask, work in a fast paced, ever evolving work environment;
• Experienced in using the Adobe Creative Suite software as well as MS Office software.
Inglot Cosmetics is an international cosmetics brand from Europe with more than 700 Stores worldwide. Currently we are looking to add to our energetic team whose full of passion in the beauty industry.
Come and join our team. We are hiring the following, to be a part of one of the fastest growing cosmetic company in the world.