MH Architects is expanding our team and looking for passionate and talented Architects to join us to working on high profile projects in collaboration with International Architects. You can be a Design Architect with strong Conceptual Design skills, or a Revit Architect with good experience in project design development and documentation skills. Please apply with your CV and Portfolio, indicating the position being applied for, and we look forward to meeting you to discuss opportunities very soon.
• Develop architectural design from design concept through to final design documentation.
• Assume the role of assistant to Senior Architect or design director to undertake design tasks assigned.
• Take instruction from the Design Director for various tasks for a project.
A Project Setup
• Work with the Design Director to finalize the client design brief for approval and sign off
• Prepare a list of documents to form the design documentation and working drawings package
• Review and summarize all statutory requirements in regards to local authority submissions
B Design and Documentation
• Prepare construction documentation for architectural work including details and specifications
• Research design materials and design concepts
• Visit site to take site measurements, digital photographs and investigate the area
• Present the design concept to the client with the Project Director
C Project Management
• Coordinate with the client’s C&S, QS, MEP consultant or other project consultants
• Attend site meetings as necessary
• Visit site to inspect the construction and furniture installation, ensure compliance with the design specifications
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
• Bachelor’s Degree in architecture, Professional certificate in Architecture is a plus
• REVIT proficiency is a MUST, intermediate to expert level (only consider candidates who have soft skills matching requirements)
• Grasshoper, Rhino Enscape is an Advantage
• Minimum 2-5 year-experience in Architecture
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Personal organizational and Time management ability
• Good written and spoken English
• Eagerness to work within a collaborative team environment on high profile projects
• Hard working and Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision
• Salary: will discuss at the interview.
• Extra Healthcare Insurance Plan (separate from compulsory social insurance)
• Company’s labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation.
• Year-end Bonus, travel, birthday gift etc
ĐỊA ĐIỂM LÀM VIỆC
58 Nguyễn Bỉnh Khiêm, Đa Kao, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam