- Architect and maintain our native mobile applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Integrate various event tracking frameworks and marketing automation tools to support business and marketing teams to operate more efficiently at scale.
- Work with all stakeholders across the front end, mobile apps, internal apps, and partner apps to correctly use and troubleshoot issues across the backend and client-side apps.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in Android app development.
- Extensive knowledge with Kotlin development.
- Extensive knowledge of Android SDK, Kotlin, and Java.
- Experience with consumer-facing mobile products.
- Experience with API and third-party library integration.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Have published at least one original Android app.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Strong communication skills in a multicultural environment.