Digital technologies are shaking every industry now and life Insurance is no exception. To empower our agents with best in class and future-proof digital solutions to create values for our customers, AIA Digital Technology Department embarks the exciting agile transformation journey to :
· build a kick-ass agile team that are up-to-date with latest digital technologies and embracing the best engineering practices contributing to the organization, the community and industry
· create a place where people are excited to come to work everyday
Your freedom and responsibilities are,
· Design, build and maintain Point of Sales (POS) application using Objective-C/Swift.
· Collaborate with other team members in an agile environment.
· Take the full responsibility with the team of what you build and enable a “you build it / you run it” mindset.
· Share the knowledge with the team.
· Take the initiative to seek for opportunities improving our engineering practices.
Who you are
· You abide by our values.
· You have understanding on application design/development and best engineering practice.
· You have 3+ years of experience working on Objective-C
· Having experience in Swift language will be an advantage
· You are comfortable using SQLite and Core Data
· You know how to create and use Xib/UI Elements
· You have experience in NON-ARC programming
· Experience using xcode instruments to debug memory/Timing issues.
· Usage on Atlassian suite of products (Git, Jira, Bitbucket).
· You are passionate about new technologies and are a fast learner.
· You care about the quality and know the values of automated testing.
· You have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
If you want to make a difference in our digital transformation journey to create a positive impact on people’s lives to help them live healthier, longer, better lives and find the above sounds interesting to you, we want to talk to you.
Having served generations of Singaporeans for close to 90 years since 1931, we understand what matters to them most – good health and being financially prepared for every stage in life.
Placing our customers at the heart of everything we do, we want to make a positive impact in their lives as a trusted partner. As their needs and demands evolve, we continuously transform ourselves to adapt to meet these needs. We care about our customers, and to support them throughout their lives, we help them plan ahead to ensure that they are protected financially, while empowering them to lead an active and healthy life so that they can celebrate more moments of joy with their family.
It is this commitment that led to our brand promise of enabling Healthier, Longer, Better Lives, propelling us to launch innovative solutions that truly supports their physical and financial wellbeing.
This promise also drives our team of staff and financial services consultants/ insurance representatives to deliver our best every day in our attempt to put our customers first, so that we can be Singapore’s pre-eminent life insurer, recognised for our personalised service and best practices.
As we continue to innovate to meet our customers’ long term needs, we look forward to being an integral part of their life journey, enabling them to live healthier, live longer, live better!