As an Admin Executive, you will be responsible for organizing our company’s day-to-day operations including HR, accounting and office administration from issuing quotations, invoices and coordinating with our accounting firm to managing office supplies and vendor services. The ideal candidate must be proactive, meticulous in managing assigned tasks, and comfortable working in a dynamic, loosely structured and fast-paced tech startup environment.
▪ Administrative duties such as coordinating meetings, maintaining filing system, managing calls, mailbox, correspondence of emails, travel logistics, office access and supplies.
▪ HR administration includes managing job postings, policies, leave application, claims, petty cash, work pass and other statutory related submissions.
▪ Manage invoices and liaise with accounting firm to ensure transactions are captured via cloud-based accounting system – familiarity with Xero software is preferred.
▪ Assist in preparing and processing client proposals, quotations and grant claims.
▪ Source, evaluate and manage vendors for supply of services, products and/or materials.
▪ Assist in organizing and/or facilitating company activities and events.
▪ Assist in other ad hoc duties as assigned.
▪ Good interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
▪ Prior experience in support, admin or secretarial functions.
▪ Good knowledge of Singapore labour laws and regulations.
▪ Proactive team player with a desire to learn and willingness to take initiative.
▪ Meticulous and can work independently on clear tasks and deadlines.
▪ Experience with tools and applications such as MS Excel/Word and Xero (preferred).