Admin & Finance Manager
SGD 2,000 - 2,500/month
Less than a year of experience
Posted 20 天前Updated 17 天前
About the Job
- Provide support to C-level and Mangement Team
- Financial planning, Scheduling, Reporting and daily operations
- Involved in Management Plan, budgeting, AP, AR, Bank reconciliation, account Audit, Inventory Management, Various monthly Management reports, etc.
- Manage monthly payroll & CPF, and yearly income tax submission, etc
- Responsible for all employee relations issues
- Maintain updated employment contracts, insurances, etc on time.
- Work passes application, renewal & cancellation
- Ensure legal compliances with regulatory bodies and government agencies
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Willingness to work outside of job hours to achieve tasks / mission
- At least Diploma in business administration, management, or related fields.
- Experience in related fields, such as management or financial reporting, preferred.
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiarity with budget planning, human resources, and customer service procedures.
- Top reasons to work with us
Fast paced, High Growth working environment
Joining a start-up company with a talented, dynamic and experienced team
Opportunities for growth: successful employees in this position could expand their responsibilities in other markets outside of Singapore
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $2,000.00 to $2,400.00 /month
Preferred Experience: Administrative Support: 2 years
Starting Date Immediately - Preferred
Contact me on Whatsapp/Email at +65 9100 8417 (Ryan) / firstname.lastname@example.org with a short introduction of yourself and your CV.
Must have skills
Nice to have skills
- Free food and beverages
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events
Report This Job
About the company
VRcollab is an enterprise social VR workflow tool for architects and construction industry.
It allows 2 or more users to see and interact with each other in the building before it is built in VR. With this, Architects and their client can go through design review of the building.
Before VRcollab, they are using 2d floor plan to explain building design issues to their client which is very inefficient. Most architects finds it tedious and hard to navigate around with the architecture software.
With VRcollab, with just one click, they can export the Building model from architecture software like Revit or Sketchup to VR.
On top of that, we added multi-user features to make it easier for an architect to have a meaningful meeting with their client such as measurement tool, annotation tool, and other collaborative features to generate a report after the meeting for them.
Our customer has been using VRcollab for operation room, kindergarten, and other building’s design review because we provide a very easy way for Architect to provide a virtual tour for their client. Their client love this VR approval process so much until they put “using VR for signing off the building” as a requirement for Architect to bid for the project.
Similar jobs for you