Startup Talent Factory (Earn & Learn Programme) Acumen Analytics Services Pte Ltd - User Experience Ninja or Creative Director 工作職責
- a dynamic fresh poly graduate?
- keen to experience start-up life and earn a competitive starting salary?
- planning to take a gap year after poly to explore your options?
Here’s your chance to take the first step towards you dreams in this flexible 9 to 12-month work & study programme.
Acumen, a FinTech Innovation, that provides a digital platform to Chartered Accountants and Company Secretaries firms to seamlessly collaborate with clients i.e. SME or MSME. Have access to our repository of 2+ million company’s publicly available data with just one click. Acumen helps professionals serving the SME segment to overcome business challenges related to regulation, operational efficiencies, increasing competition and increasing client expectations. Our platform has critical modules such as client on-boarding using public data, organized work, compliance tracking, digitization to go paperless, assignment and automation of repetitive tasks along with financial and enterprise analytics. Acumen has received two awards last year i.e. “Excellence in Finance Leader, Singapore”, “Most Innovative Digital Transformation Initiative, Singapore”.
Our vision for Acumen is to build one platform that services small and medium practices like Certified Public Accountants, Company Secretaries, Auditors so that they can support the digital economy while going digital themselves. We are looking for individuals who strongly believes in our vision and can help sell our vision/services to the world.
UE Ninja or Creative Director Job Responsibilities:
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
UE Ninja or Creative Director Skills:
- Service convenience
- Purchase convenience
- Simplicity and ease of use
- Channel flexibility
- Integration of BOTS, AI
- Visual Expression/Communication
- Analytical Thinking
- Mastery of Information Design
- Research techniques
- User modeling
- Technical Writing
- Knowledge of Usability Testing Principles
- Fresh polytechnic graduate with a recognized diploma qualification
Interested? Drop us your CV for the following role today!
Eligibility Requirements for Startup Talent Factory Programme:
1. Fresh local polytechnic graduate from any discipline*
2. Singapore Citizen / Permanent Resident
* A fresh polytechnic graduate is a candidate who has graduated from a local polytechnic within 3 years (from Nov 2017 onwards) of the Startup Talent Factory course start date (1 Nov 2020). As for NS men, you are required to have ORD-ed within 3 years of the course start date (1 Nov 2020).
Closing date: 23 October 2020 (Friday) Only eligible & shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Visit startuptalentfactory.sg for more information.
The Startup Talent Factory is an initiative by Ngee Ann Poly, AlphaCamp and GLINTS that aims to promote talents to work and experience Startup Life. This initiative is funded by Skills Future Singapore.