DISCOVER THE HIDDEN GEM IN YOU...make the most out of your individuality and raw talent. It is going to be a lively, demanding and fruitful journey of learning, experience and self-discovery
EXPLORE THE BUSINESS WORLD... learn about our exciting business model and experience what it is like to work in a fast-paced and rewarding company in a competitive industry
ACQUIRING VALUABLE SKILLSETS AND VALUES... work closely with our management team, pick up and hone your communication, strategic thinking, solutions-focus and leadership skills. Gain valuable insights to what it takes to be a future aspiring leader through our very own ‘'BCH Management Philosophy’’!
MENTORSHIP…receive support from our experienced Accounting Seniors who will play the role of a mentor to guide you
Full-time positions may be offered to selected interns at the end of the internship.
You’ll be working alongside with our experienced Accounting seniors as an understudy; to learn and gain hands-on experience on the following areas:
· Gain Financial Acumen –Understand the financial performance metrics and how your role contribute to the financial results of the organisation
· Participate in the daily operations of the accounting and finance functions within the company (AP, AR, GL, Bank reconciliation etc)
· Assist to prepare monthly reports for closing of accounts
· Participate in regular cash audits and inventory stocktakes at our retail outlets
· Assist with fact checks and resolve discrepancies
· Perform financial related administrative tasks (proper document records keeping etc)
· Candidates pursuing Accounting, Finance or Business major / Possess basic understanding of financial and accounting principles
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel
· Organised, Analytical, meticulous with a positive attitude