Accounts Administration & Operations Executive
SGD 1,800 - 2,700/month
3 - 5 years of experience
發佈 19 天前更新 18 天前
Job Position: Accounts Administration & Operations Executive
The role is a dual-tasked role. The primary role is one of an Accounts Administration Executive. You will be reporting directly to the Sales & Operations Manager and will support the manager in daily administrative & operational matters.
You may be liaising with external appointed accountant and will directly interact with the management team of Agva Singapore.
The other task is to manage the day-to-day office operations of AGVA Singapore. It is a hands-on role to manage the daily operations in Singapore office.
You will be working in an exciting, fast-paced and forward-thinking, technology driven business model, where you will be expected to work independently, efficiently and effectively to handle concurrently the day-to-day account processing related tasks, as well as assist in any ad-hoc projects. As you further develop in your role, you will be provided the opportunity for career progression and in-depth exposure to running a business.
Detailed Job description
Responsibilities and Tasks
1. Accounting administrative tasks
- Work on administrative accounting documentation and invoices to ensure information for business transactions are captured via the cloud-based accounting system. Must be familiar with cloud accounting software such as Xero
- Track invoices received and process payments to suppliers, vendors and contractors, and update accounts payables via cloud-based accounting system such as Xero
- Issue invoices and/or credit notes, track and process receipts, and update accounts receivables via cloud-based accounting system Xero
- Track & manage inventory movement using the customized inventory app tools and prepare inventory analysis reports to the Sales & Operations Manager
- Review, tabulate staff expense receipts and process monthly expense claims for the Sales & Operations Manager
- Reconciliation of bank statements
- Perform monthly closing activities and track budgets on expenses
- Prepare monthly schedules where necessary
- Track and prepare invoices and documentation for GST submission
- May support external accountant to maintain/prepare statutory audit and tax submissions
2. General Support in Operational Matters
- Support the Sales & Operations Manager in managing incoming inventory purchases and communicating with logistic providers in inventory movement
- Consolidating all operational paperwork
- Support the Sales & Operation Manager with online customer service support to ensure product fulfillment for customers
- Manage the smooth running, overall operations and administrative areas of Agva Singapore, eg pantry supplies and cleanliness, mail handling, appointment meetings, visitor registration, etc.
- Support the Sales & Operation Manager and Management in the financial planning and tracking to achieve overall financial objectives of the company
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on accounting administrative experience with relevant accounting skills in documentation tracking, invoicing, payments and collection tracking and reporting.
- Graduate in Accountancy/ACCA
- Familiar with accounting software (e.g. MYOB, Xero, Quickbooks) and extensive working experience in Microsoft Excel and MS Office. Technologically savvy overall.
- Good with numbers and figures and possess an analytical acumen
- Proficient in written and spoken English and possess good communication skills.
- Excellent organising abilities. Great attention to detail and thorough.
- Strong team-player, positive attitude, adaptable, and enthusiastic. Passionate and in developing this role as a long-term career aspiration.
- Pro-active and be able to work independently when given task goals and deadlines. Able to take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into actionable plans.
- Able to work under pressure when required, demonstrate the ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
Additional Application Instructions
Please include your CV and expected salary in your email application.
Only Singaporeans or PRs will be considered
- Personal development benefits
Established 1983 in Singapore, we rose to prominence with our invention of the CD Wallet in the late 1980s. The CD Wallet was designed to enable people to transport multiple CDs around easily and effortlessly in the days before there were smartphones, before Spotify and iTunes. The stunning success of the CD Wallet paved the way for us to thrive in the OEM industry — producing bags, wallets, and other IT gadget accessories for retailers globally ever since.
Armed with decades of bag-making experience, we then widened our focus to growing our consumer brand AGVA Bags the recent years. One of our missions is to enable people to be productive and efficient and getting organised in their everyday lives, we have also expanded our product range to include other forms of organising solutions that can be utilised at home, at work, and when travelling. We work with trusted and reliable business partners who carry products we had discerned to be suitable for our consumers to enable them to be efficient and productive in their everyday lives.
One of which is Stackers, which has beautiful storage solutions for all your jewellery and accessories. We are the exclusive sole distributor of Stackers and Padpod consumer brands in Singapore and Southeast Asia.
Visit our websites: