Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Paid Unlimited Leave
We understand that sometimes you need to take care of certain things outside of work. To cater to such needs, we have unlimited paid time off (PTO) policies that you can use freely so long as it doesn't distract you from your responsibility.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. At PT MANNA JAYA, we have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Join us at PT MANNA JAYA and get plenty of other benefits that you can enjoy as we build our dreams together.
PT MANNA JAYA Accounting Staff 工作職責
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in accounting
- At least 3 Year(s) working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably specialized in Project/Contractor related Accounting or equivalent.
- Familiar with Indonesia PSAK72 (Revenue from Contracts with Customers), Indonesia VAT Act, Withholding Act, Income Tax Act and Companies Act will be advantageous
- Proficiency in English and Bahasa Indonesia (both verbal & written)
- Detailed, meticulous and proficient in MS Excel & Ms Office
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Able to meet tight deadlines and with minimum supervision
- Able to work independently with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency
- Handle full set of accounts by compliance with accounting standards : Accounts Payable (AP), Receivables (AR) and GL
- Maintain strict review and verification process on all account related data in documents and system to ensure high accuracy in account record.
- Process invoices, issue payment voucher and receipt voucher
- Prepare monthly journals for month end closing and year end closing
- Prepare bank reconciliations and manage company petty cash reports
- Liaise with Warehouse staff to perform monthly or yearly physical stock counts
- Prepare Monthly Account Closing and management report in a timely and accurate manner (in Rotarex’s internal Account System, AUTOCOUNT)
- Coordinate with outsourced Account Firm to ensure Monthly Payroll Report, Account Closing Report, VAT/WHT/Income Tax filling etc are done and submit in timely and accurate manner
- Ensure Outsourced Account Firm’s account closing figure and Rotarex’s internal Account system (Autocount) figure is always tally and same.
- Keeping track of all monthly payments and expenditures, including purchase orders and direct invoices/receipts, in order to proper perform cost allocation for projects and project cost monitoring
- Preparation of Yearly Group Consolidation Reports
- Assist in prepare Yearly Budget Report & Cash Flow Forecast Report
- Liaise with respective parties (eg. banker/ operation team/ customers/supplier/ Europe HQ etc) to rectify and resolve any account related discrepancies or errors.
- Preparing documents for annual internal or external account audits and liaising with auditors (if any)
- Other related accounting duties by the Management