IDR 5,500,000 - 6,500,000/month
1 - 3 years of experience
發佈 1 個月前更新 13 天前
- Process Accounts Payable transactions on a daily basis
- Issue invoices and receipts while coordinating with clients
- Prepare relevant accounting paperwork, including bank reconciliation statements and monthly accounts. Be an integral part of the documentation process.
- Keep track of inventory inflow and outflow.
- Assess reports for accuracy and completeness with full knowledge of accounting standards and regulations.
- Parental/family leave
- Personal development benefits
PT. Sixmurs Perdana was established on June 2009 by Indonesians who have multinational background as the professional regulatory consultant for healthcare products in Indonesia. Further development. As response to the needs of customers, the company was eventually been developed to become full healthcare business consultant, by providing market research service, clinical research and hospital management consulting service and other related services, such as license holding (via PT Mursmedic, the sister company of Sixmurs), document translation (with special expertise in medical and scientific paper) and business establishment service. We also regularly provide training on regulatory competency development and regulatory updates in Jakarta and Singapore. Expansion to other region. On 2011, we extended our regulatory services, which covers regulatory advice/ intelligence and product registration to another 5 ASEAN countries (Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore and Viet Nam). Limited services to other region (such as Australia and New Zealand, Hong Kong, China, and India) are also available on request.
Vision: We strive to become preferred partner for healthcare industries to establish compliant business and deliver business growth.
Mision: Increase value of customers' business by supporting them to perform excellent process and providing strategic insight to assist in astute decision making and facilitate compliant growth.