Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
In need of a laptop or certain devices specifically for work? It's on us. We will provide the necessary tools that you need so you can focus on what you do best and get a job done.
Vacation & Leaves
Feel a need for a short break from work? our company is quite flexible when it comes to leaves; be it for vacation, sick, personal, or mental health days. Simply discuss what you need and we will try to cater to those.
Emergency financial needs can trouble you at work and at home. We provide financial assistance to help you with such needs. You can get the funds in advance and pay in chunks from your salary or at once—depending on what suits you best.
This job post is managed by
PT. Unigro Artha Persada Accounting & Tax Specialist 工作職責
- Prepare and file accurate and timely tax returns for individuals and businesses, in accordance with Indonesian tax laws and regulations.
- Identify tax planning opportunities to minimize tax liabilities and maximize profits.
- Advise clients on tax implications of business transactions and investments.
- Manage and maintain client tax records and databases.
- Represent clients in tax audits and appeals.
- Stay up-to-date on changes to Indonesian tax laws and regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Finance Accounting & Taxation. Previous experience in the same industry is a strong plus.
- Proficient in Ms Office, particularly in Ms Excel.
- Familiarity with accounting systems, with expertise in Accurate being a significant advantage.
- Possession of Brevet A & B is highly preferred.
- Thorough understanding of Indonesia Taxation and proficiency in the Local Tax Filing System.
- Proven experience in interacting with local Tax bureaus and external Tax Consultants.
- Solid grasp of Indonesia's Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).