ACCOUNTING AND TAX MANAGER
IDR 12,000,000 - 18,000,000/month
發佈 11 天前更新 3 天前
1. Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
- Monthly and year-end process;
- Accounts payable/receivable;
- Cash receipts;
- General ledger;
- Treasury, budgeting;
- Cash forecasting;
- Revenue and expenditure variance analysis;
- Capital assets reconciliations;
- Trust account statement reconciliations;
- Check runs;
- Fixed asset activities;
- Debt activities.
2. Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
3. Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies, and principles.
4. Coordinate and complete annual audits
5. Provide recommendations.
6. Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions.
7. Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy.
8. Meet financial accounting objectives.
9. Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
Indonesia Defence Services is an approved Aircraft Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Organisation. We bring innovation and technology together to create smart engineering solutions for customer in civilian and non-civilian markets.