Cornerstone Enrichment Pte Ltd Accounting and Sales Operations Executive 工作職責
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents electronically.
- Administers and manage accounts receivables and payables with customers and suppliers
- Prepares reconciliation, cash flow and other financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Complies with local business, tax and financial requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Sales coordination of school projects and working with internal stakeholders
- Monitoring of GeBiz and Tenderboard, updating relevant bidding projects into CS CRM System.
- Assist in the Bidding for all eligible projects on time.
- Keep track of all relevant projects in GeBiz and Tenderboard and transfer info into CS CRM system. (Competitors, Pricing, etc.)
- Update sales pipeline in the CS CRM System
- A recognized Diploma or higher qualification in accounting / bookkeeping discipline.
- Only Singapore citizens and PRs may apply.
- Excellent social skills and essential life-skills for work
- Independent thinking and work ability
- Familiarity with Quickbooks preferred but not mandatory.
- Dealing with Complexity, Accounting, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness
- Prior work experience is not a critical factor. Fresh accounting graduates are welcome to apply.