SGD 3,500 - 4,500/monthBonus of SGD 3,500 - 4,500/year
3 - 5 years of experience
發佈 2 個月前更新 3 天前
In Wilhelmsen Ships Service, we support our customers in optimising their performance by supplying the leading solutions, services, and people in the maritime industry. Our wide portfolio of maritime products and services is available in every market and region, to every conceivable vessel type. We aim to be our customer’s expertise in port, on board and offshore.
Global Business Services (GBS) is a separate business division within Ships Service that aims to provide high quality, scalable and cost-efficient business support services by leveraging and developing joint infrastructure, global and local competence and services. GBS mission is to serve as a key platform for growth, enabling business divisions competitiveness both on transaction services and competence centres by leveraging unique understanding of business models and requirements in WSS and in the maritime industry.
We are looking for an Accountant with a track record in streamlining business process and is deadline conscious. If you are energetic, technically strong and diligent - then this is the role for you.
The Accountant will report to theAssistant Accounting Manager.
Required experience and skills:
- Degree in accounting from an accredited university or equivalent
- Audit experience in Big4 is preferred
- High proficiency in Excel
- Analytical, numerical, systematic with eye for details
- Responsible, motivated, conscientious, and upholds a high level of integrity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Team player
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for timely and accurate accounting close of WSS Singapore
- Assist in accounting set up of new ventures
- Preparation of Monthly reports and other analysis reports
- Review of reconciliation reports for AR, AP, Intercompany and other balance sheet accounts
- Providing finance advice and proactive support to the management and business operations
- Drafting of financial statements/ tax computation
- Experience in managing third party accounting firm
- Liaison with auditor/ tax consultant/ company secretary for statutory reporting
- Continuously driving process improvement
- Up keeping of strong internal control system and corporate governance
We offer a culture and work environment of strong leadership, career development, work-life balance and a job that is both challenging and stimulating.
Sounds interesting? If you can see yourself in this role, please let us know why you are our new Accountant.
Please apply via link below :
- Personal development benefits
Wilhelmsen is a global maritime industry group founded in 1861. We have the biggest maritime network in the world, with a presence in over 2 200 locations globally. We serve over half of the worldwide merchant fleet with products and services, and supply crew and technical management for some of the most complex vessels in the world. We also develop new and daring solutions, shaping the maritime industry for the future. Our investments seek to explore and develop new opportunities within the energy-, offshore- and maritime industry. With thousands of colleagues in more than 70 countries, we take competence, sustainability, innovation and unparalleled customer experiences one step further. For more information, please visit http://www.wilhelmsen.com/about-wilhelmsen/