Account Marketing Intern
發佈 3 個月前更新 2 個月前
- Brainstorm creative strategies and ideas for influencer marketing proposals
- Work closely with the direct supervisor in building proposals for clients and influencers
- Assist in the planning of influencer marketing for local and regional projects
- Assist in executing various local and regional projects/campaigns
- Communicate and liaise between clients and influencers
- Handle execution of campaigns by assisting in managing and coordination of influencers
- Must commit at least 3 months
- Own a Laptop
Gushcloud International is a global influencer marketing, entertainment and talent agency, that connects audiences and brands to creators through representation and management, brand strategy and activations, marketing services, media productions sales and distribution and signature events. It consists of 2 units: the Gushcloud Marketing Group and Gushcloud Talent Agency (GTA).
It has a network representing close to 12,000, holding an exclusive roster of more than 300, with 70% of them based in Asia, reaching out to 1 billion people around the world everyday.
Gushcloud International currently operates in 9 offices worldwide including Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, the Philippines, Vietnam, South Korea, Japan and the United States of America.
Gushcloud International aims to manage and represent the largest network of top global influencers and content creators, and is on its way to build a positive and sustainable future for the influencer and content creator industry.