YesWeHack is the EU #1 bug bounty platform, with offices in France, Singapore, Switzerland, Germany.
We provide a disruptive approach to Cyber Security through Bug Bounty programs, by connecting more than 23,000 Ethical Hackers worldwide with organizations to secure their exposed scopes the agile way.
At YWH, we are fun, down to earth and passionate about Tech! Growing rapidly, we are expanding in EMEA and APAC, and strengthening our teams with Sales Professionals passionate about Cyber Security and making the world a better place.
We are currently looking for our new Account Manager to participate to our APAC growth and expand the Indonesian Market. Reporting to Kevin, Managing Director APAC (based in Singapore), your mission evolves around building a new client portfolio made of startup, SME’s and large corporations.
• Demonstrate and share knowledge of Tech, IT Network, and Cyber Security space
• Source and maintain partner relationships for upselling/cross-selling opportunities
• Evangelize your prospects, generate new business through outbound opportunities
• Build business relationships with new Accounts in Indonesia and across the APAC Region through a consultative selling approach.
• Act as a “trusted advisor” to your customers and help them scaling bug bounty model internally.
• Grow business relationships with the support of our internal Customer Success Team
• Participate in corporate events across APAC
• Ensure strong reporting, pipelining and forecasting
• Manage and build relationships with senior business leaders
• 5/10+ years of proven consultative sales experience in consultative sales with the technology sector (IT/Cloud/Saas or Security)
• Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior-level relationships within organizations of various sizes and industries
• Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process
• Use sales as a teaching opportunity to create value and challenge the customer to think differently.
• Team player with the ability to work independently
Founded in 2013, YesWeHack is a Global Bug Bounty & VDP Platform. YesWeHack offers companies an innovative approach to cybersecurity with Bug Bounty (pay-per-vulnerability discovered), connecting more than 21,000 cyber-security experts (ethical hackers) across 170 countries with organisations to secure their exposed scopes and reporting vulnerabilities in their websites, mobile apps, infrastructure and connected devices. YesWeHack runs private (invitation based only) programs, public programs and vulnerability disclosure policies (VDP) for hundreds of organisations worldwide in compliance with the strictest European regulations.