As an Account Executive, you are an essential point of contact for our clients and customers. You will drive sales and promote JIA marketing communication services portfolio
* Meeting with prospective clients and customers, taking brief for pitching, presenting our company credentials update or our proposal and services
* Identifying and contacting potential clients and customers while understanding their needs and facing challenges in their market and industry.
* Maintaining accurate records and generating reports about ongoing projects
* Generating new leads and business under consideration of monthly or annual targets
* Supporting the account director and manager with regards to sales performance reviews and other given tasks
* Gaining in-depth knowledge and trend of the business, the industry, the market, and the offered products and services
* Go to the field, and venues and attend industry-related trade fairs, exhibitions, conferences, and symposiums.
* Bachelor’s degree and first experience in a related field
* Full professional or bilingual proficiency in English
* Excellent presentation skills with the ability to convince/influence
* Very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
* Self-motivated, resilient, and target driven
* Strong organizational skills and commercial awareness
* Problem solver with the ability to work under high pressure
* Have at least 3 years of experience in a suitable field for this position in a brand activation agency company, event management, brand management, public relations, social media agency, e-commerce enabler, and or marketplace as an Account Executive or Key Account.
* Easy to adapt and team player by working with WFH and WFO using e-mail, online/remote working with platforms and OKR