ucfunnel has been developing artificial intelligence, marketing automation and Smart Media. The core members have fruitful experiences in digital marketing technology development and data processing. Our technical team was the pioneer to initiate programmatic buying in APAC, and focused on artificial intelligence (AI) and recommendation engine. Showmore is a data-driven e-commerce platform developed by ucfunnel. Showmore offers online shop, data analysis, and retargeting. Showmore integrates e-commerce seller service into an online/offline marketing automation plan, which also helps brands and small enterprises to explore new customers and analyze their needs to generate improved customer value.
ucfunnel collaborates with many high-quality partners around the world. As a backend engineer, you will support the design and development of high-performance, fault-tolerant distributed systems that can handle traffic and manage data at scale.
· Design and code highly performant RESTful APIs (in Golang) that support both web and programmatic callers.
· Participate in code and design reviews to maintain our high standards for code quality.
· Design database schemas to determine scalable migration strategies and architectures.
· Work in an agile environment that encourages collaboration within teams to better plan and execute complex projects.
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or Python. (We use Golang, node.js.)
· The internship time must be more than half a year.
· Experience building dynamic web applications and the APIs that power them.
· Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.