Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At Niagahoster, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining with Niagahoster allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Job description for Workforce Management Specialist - Full WFH at Niagahoster
- Build and manage the Customer Success teams’ daily schedules in reflection to the workload;
- Schedule and forecast assumptions based on data collected;
- Stay involved and react to immediate changes to ensure our customers receive high-quality service;
- Exercise data collection processes and scale them in our global market;
- Proactively look for patterns, solutions, and opportunities to benefit our resource distribution.
- Access anything you need for your continuous professional development - from training courses and reference books to the world’s best conferences.
- Ability to take on full ownership of your work and results with no limits to your ideas.
- A team of experienced and friendly global colleagues.
- Work from anywhere setup.
- Hold min. bachelor degree from any major
- Experienced as a customer service or workforce management specialist for at least 1 year
- Strong communication skills in English; min. B2 English level (TOEFL 500 or equivalent)
- Proven ability to create relationships with leaders and others to effectively problem solve and develop solutions for staffing challenges;
- Knowledge of and proficient with Google Sheets & its complex formulas;
- Experienced in or strong desire to learn about workload and workforce management;
- A daring attitude to challenge the status quo and make quick decisions.