Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. We have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Must have skills
Job description for UX/ UI Desginer at Secomm Bwd Co. Ltd.
- Collaborate with the Product Manager, Technical Department & stakeholders to design & deliver the UI/UX for our products.
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mock-ups, and detailed UI and visual design specifications for Mobile App and Website.
- Follow and improve internal design process: brief, research, wireframe, concept, variations, deliverables.
- Establish and promote design guidelines/ Design Language System (DLS), best practices and standards to cultivate consistency across all our products.
- Use of judgment to suggest optimal solutions to design problems that balance user needs, business constraints and technological realities.
- Constantly keeping updated with the latest design trends.
- At least 2 years of experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar roles. Experience UI/UX for web and mobile applications is a plus.
- Working knowledge of user research, usability testing (using observation tool, evaluating user interface & appraising mockups user before releasing to the market)
- Proficiency with design tools: Figma, Sketch, or Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe Xd, Adobe Illustrator)
- Familiar with various design techniques such as sketching, prototyping, development of UI assets
- Attractive salary package including allowance & insurances.
- 5-days working week (Monday - Friday) (9:00- 12:00, 13:00- 18:30)
- Salary review every year based on employee’s performance and contribution.
- Bonus subject based on performance.
- Company trip at least once a year.
- Employee's birthday and year-end parties.
- Excellent team-building activities, internal training by our talented technical leads and TechTalk sessions to help company members collaborate and grow skills every day.