Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Our care goes beyond your stay at our company. We have lifetime saving programs that help us ensure your well being even after your retirement or when you are no longer working with us.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Job description for UX Researcher at Aria
- Working together with product managers in defining product concepts derived from business needs and user needs
- Conducting user research with different kinds of methods such as focus group discussion, usability testing, in-depth interview, ethnography, and other user tests
- Discover customer journey toward specific behavior depending on the product itself
- Analyze users’ insight and translate the result into a list of features
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant major
- Have min. 1 years experiences in market or user research
- Understanding of HTML, CSS or Coding is not required but is a plus
- Experienced with " Ethnographic Research", "Usability testing" and/or "A/B testing" • Strong understanding, empathy, and sense about customers
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and qualitative problem-solving skills
- Motivated, high curiosity, dynamic and result-oriented
- Apply via Glints
- Screening interview with our recruiter
- Technical Interview with our Hiring Manager (Include Technical Test)