Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
This job post is managed by
Job description for UI/UX Designer at Formi
- Conduct user research to understand user behaviors, needs, and pain points.
- Create user personas, user flows, and customer journey maps.
- Design wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups with a strong emphasis on usability and accessibility.
- Collaborate with developers to ensure seamless implementation of designs.
- Conduct usability testing and gather feedback to iterate on designs.
- Stay updated on industry best practices and emerging trends in UI/UX design.
- Proven experience as a UI/UX Designer with a portfolio showcasing your design work.
- Strong skills in wireframing and prototyping tools (we use Figma).
- Knowledge of responsive design principles and best practices.
- Understanding of web and mobile development technologies.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- If you are outside Jogja, you are willing to move temporarily (a month) to Jogja (accommodation & transport covered)