Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Must have skills
Job description for UI/UX Designer at Altha Consulting
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with Product Managers, Engineers, and Management Teams.
- Designing graphic user interface elements like menus, tabs, widgets, build page navigation buttons, and search fields.
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and mock-ups.
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g., images, sketches, and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s in Design, Computer Science, Information System, or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch).
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics.
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills.