Whiz is building the flagship fintech app for teenagers in Indonesia. From payments to budgeting, earning pocket money to savings - we are bringing practical experiences of money management to teenagers in order to raise a financially literate generation starting today, for tomorrow.
We are backed by Y Combinator, the #1 accelerator from Silicon Valley that also backed Airbnb, Dropbox, Ajaib and Xendit.
We're looking for a UI/UX Designer to join us, who is passionate in designing a great product based on user feedback.
You will have the opportunity to work closely alongside the founders, who have backgrounds in Facebook, Google, and BCG.
You will be:
● Generating ideas for new UI/UX concepts and prototypes
● Clarifying the assigned design project scope, including its goals, requirements, and expectations
● Translating accurate visualisations from design concepts based on communicated requirements
● Executing sketch, prototypes, visualisations, and mockups design needed by the engineers for development
● Create visualisation of user journey using methods and tools such as user flows / storyboard / illustration
● Conducting User Research, and translating feedback to product design
What you need:
● 2+ years relevant experience as hands-on designer for mobile apps; fintech is a plus
● Portfolio that showcases visual design craft (and its application of visual communication design principles) with some level of understanding of the Human Centered Design methodology (along with its methods and tools), willingness to learn and iterate, and passionate about design and storytelling
● Strong integrity, professionalism, and code of conduct
● Able to multitask, work independently and is result oriented
Financial literacy, or lack thereof, is a problem. Parents want their kids to be financially literate, but many of us are not sure how to teach them. At Rocket Pocket, we think it's important for kids to "learn by doing" and through real-life experiences. From budgeting to banking, the upcoming generation must prepare for the future with the proper financial knowledge. Rocket Pocket provides the tools families need for their kids to go through a "money metamorphosis," a journey to becoming a more financially responsible adult.
Glints is the leading talent ecosystem in Southeast Asia. Our mission is to enable the 120 million professionals in the region to grow their careers and empower organizations to hire the right talent from anywhere in Southeast Asia. Officially launched in 2015 in Singapore, Glints has empowered more than 3 million talent and 50,000 organizations to realize their human potential. Today, we stand at the forefront of human capital empowerment as the fastest-growing startup in the career development and talent recruitment space. Glints currently operates in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Philippines, and Taiwan.