Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. We have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Must have skills
Job description for UI / UX Designer (Intern) at The Grid (by Darwiin)
- we come from a special tribe called “self-starters”
- we like working with nice and friendly people (yes, shocking)
- we are gritty and entrepreneurial people who enjoy the “0 to 1” journey
- we secretly cry over adversities and failures, but pick ourselves up and fight again
- productivity & output trumps "9am-6pm" work schedule