Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Our care goes beyond your stay at our company. We have lifetime saving programs that help us ensure your well being even after your retirement or when you are no longer working with us.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Job description for UI Designer at Aria
- Create delightful user interface based on our design system
- Create interface elements such as menus, tabs, widgets, etc
- Create standard design of fonts, colors, & images
- Collaborate closely with UX Researchers, Product Manager / Product Owner, & Software Engineer.
- Help build design system with other designers
- Maintain quality UI output
- Build UI Component on Design System
- Determine the interface style, best practices and standards.
- Develop Design Wireframe.
- Strong passion and active in the social world with a track record in charity or volunteer work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Visual Communication Design, Industrial Design, or any related field.
- Minimum 1 years of working experience in UI Designer.
- Strong knowledge of design tools such as Figma, wireframe tools, and prototyping tools
- Understanding of task management and communication tools such as Google Workspace.
- Up-to-date knowledge about design trends.
- Great attention to detail
- Creative, positive thinking and attitude, open-minded, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good team player and proactive attitude.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia & English.
- Very well organized and detail-oriented.
- Portfolio of previous design or past work experience is a must.
- Apply via Glints
- Screening interview with our recruiter
- Interview with our Hiring Manager (Include Technical Task)