Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
In need of a laptop or certain devices specifically for work? It's on us. We will provide the necessary tools that you need so you can focus on what you do best and get a job done.
Must have skills
Job description for Test Engineer at Pt Nomura Research Institute Indonesia
- Write test scripts to automate complex test cases and scenarios for mobile apps, web and/or API.
- Define and manage test plans, including test scenarios and test cases, that will ensure acceptance criteria are being fulfilled.
- Execute all relevant testing types for the feature, including but not limited to UI testing, functionality testing, regression testing, smoke testing, sanity testing and performance testing.
- Collaborate with other engineers within a cross-functional team.
- Bachelor Degree in Information System, Computer Science, or related fields, or equivalent professional experience in software testing
- Working experience in manual and automated testing for mobile/web applications and API
- Knowledge and experience on mobile automation using Detox
- Knowledge and experience on web automation in using Cypress
- Knowledge and experience in CI/CD pipeline automation
- Solid understanding of SQL
- Good perspective of how the testing process should be done
- Having general cloud knowledge and containerisation using Docker
- Strong logical thinking
- Strong proficiency in using Git
- Able to work both independently within a project or as part of a team
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in using AWS/GCP/Azure
- Exposure on Agile Methodology with scrum
- Apply via Glints
- Screening interview with our in-house recruiter
- Aptitude test
- Technical test (Theory)
- Interview with our Hiring Manager
- Technical test (Practical)
- Final interview