Personal and professional development are equally important for us. We have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Join us and get plenty of other benefits that you can enjoy as we build our dreams together.
Must have skills
Job description for Test Automation Engineer at Fetch Technology
- Identify and triage issues and driving issues to resolution, and communicating product QA status to everyone.
- Manage and maintain the releases of the website/application.
- Help to ensure that every release happens in a timely manner with a high level of quality.
- Potentially create and support QA & release pipelines in our CI, build monitors and test reporting.
- Comfortable working closely with product managers and developers in an agile environment.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other equivalent degrees/experience.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in an Test/QA Engineer role.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in automated testing of: Web and API applications/platforms.
- Strong skills in web automation framework`k such as selenium with cucumber.
- Familiar with API testing with postman and rest-assured.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment systems such as Jenkins, AWS Code
- Pipeline and other common services of AWS.
- Experience using and integrating with standard development tools in your QA workflow such as Git and Bug tracking tools such as JIRA.
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
- Strong advocate of standards and challenge status quo with new and emerging technology to address new business challenges.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level.
- Attractive salary and annual salary review.
- Working in a professional, friendly, well-equipped environment both with seniors, foreigners and Vietnamese.
- With extensive on job training, you will always have a chance to work with new emerging technologies.
- Full social insurance, health insurance & unemployment insurance according to Vietnam Labor Law.
- 12-day annual leave per year.
- 13th month salary.
- Premium Health Care.
- Enjoy diversified activities: Free snack, Monthly Team-building, Company trip, Play Game (PlayStation, Board games), Play Sport (Football, Badminton...).
- Working hours: From 8 AM - 5 PM, Monday to Friday.