Personal and professional development are equally important for us. We have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Join us and get plenty of other benefits that you can enjoy as we build our dreams together.
Must have skills
Job description for Technical Data Steward at Fetch Technology
- Provide technical advisory and support to Income’s Data Steward in the execution of data management activities to comply with data governance policies and guidelines.
- Create and maintain technical data documentation.
- Provide the technical expertise around source systems, extract, transform, and load (ETL) processes, data stores, data warehouses, and Business intelligence tools.
- Explain how a system or process works/doesn’t work.
- Check code, SQL, internal database structures, and other programming constructs in search of how the information is structured, how the data moves, and how the data transforms within Data Lake or between systems.
- Assist in identifying where business data elements are physically implemented in a system.
- Work with stakeholders to analyse, design and implement technical solutions to resolve data issues or fulfil data requests.
- Assigned to support Data Domain Systems.
- Analyse data
- Clean databases to remove duplicated, outdated, or irrelevant information.
- Develop solutions and recommendations to address information needs.
- Gather data from internal systems and external sources.
- Mine data to identify trends, patterns, and correlations.
- Perform data validation and quality control checks.
- Identify business needs
- Recommend types of data and data sources needed.
- Support the translation of business needs into analytics and data requirements.
- Work with stakeholders to define business and information needs.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organised, adaptable, meticulous with a strong sense of responsibility and ability to follow-
- At least 3 years hands-on experience in data management or a related field.
- Business Needs Analysis.
- Data Strategy.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Data Engineering – able to write SQL scripts and stored procedure
- Insurance domain knowledge or/and, experience in Impala/HUE and Data Governance is added advantage.
- Minimum Diploma in computer science related areas.
- Attractive salary and annual salary review.
- Working in a professional, friendly, well-equipped environment both with seniors, foreigners and Vietnamese.
- With extensive on job training, you will always have a chance to work with new emerging technologies.
- Full social insurance, health insurance & unemployment insurance according to Vietnam Labor Law.
- 12-day annual leave per year.
- 13th month salary.
- Premium Health Care.
- Enjoy diversified activities: Free snack, Monthly Team-building, Company trip, Play Game (PlayStation, Board games), Play Sport (Football, Badminton...).
- Working hours: From 8 AM - 5 PM, Monday to Friday.