Job description for Talent Acquisition adn HR Adm at Dreamscape Travel (PT Dwi Era Sejahtera)
- Reviewing job description meet the company needs and posted in job portals.
- Selecting candidates based on CVs to take the online and live skill test provided by company and documenting the test result.
- Evaluating candidates who surpass the online test applications that their CVs data are accurate through background check, compiling interview questions, gauge interests salary requirements by in-person or video call interviews.
- Updated the recruitment process daily basis into all digital information within the company provided.
- Assured employment documents and pre-onboarding procedures are prepared before the candidates joined which includes documents preparation, working tools pre-set up, and NEO schedule.
- Assured employment documents well signed each page by employee and make a digital copy of documents.
- Assured all digital and hardcopy employment documents are well updated based on current condition.
- Maintain legal documents for resigning employee and assured legal document properly signed by employee before exiting the company.
- Developing talent pool channels and sourcing through online company career portals, recruitment sites, job boards, social platforms, job fairs as well as key communities and relevant schools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology is preferable.
- Having experience in recruitment and general HR minimum 4 years in arrow.
- Another bachelor’s degree with experience in HR more than 5 years is invited to apply.
- Having experience in mass recruitment with a tight schedule is an advantage.
- Having experience in analyzing candidates based on the interview session and answering logic thinking.
- Having knowledge of Psychology tools is an advantage for this position.
- Detailed person with experience to manage administration and documentations is preferable.
- Good communication skills and love to update the current condition.