SGD2,800 - 3,500/Month
1 - 3 years of experience
Job description for Student Services Executive at Firstcom Solutions Pte Ltd
As a subsidiary of FirstCom Solutions, Firstcom Academy is no stranger to the needs of SMEs and the digital economy. We are focused on addressing the knowledge and skills gaps faced by employees and employers as more businesses make the offline-to-online transition.
At FirstCom Academy, we’re helping busy professionals transform and upgrade their careers through courses taught by industry veterans. By empowering our learners with real employable skills sought after by current market demands, we set them up for success and a fruitful career.
As we're in the midst of expansion, we are on the lookout for 4 Student Services Executives to assist in our new classes (both Kallang & Woodlands campus)!
- Liaise with students, trainers and related departments & organisations to ensure programmes run smoothly
- Provide support for learners and companies through telephone, emails and walk-ins
- Ensure smooth daily operational activities
- Assist in classroom facilitation
- Preparation of course materials
- Administrative work (Attendance, Evaluation, Document Filing, etc)
- Monitor and schedule all trainings to ensure compliance
- Assist in the company’s continuous improvements and training related areas
- Able to commit on weekend classes (5 days work week)
- Candidate must possess at least "O" Level or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in an Administrative or Customer Service role
- Good follow up and coordination skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
[Working Shifts/ Hours]
- Weekday class
- Mondays to Fridays - 8:30AM to 6PM
- If taking over weekend classes, Friday - 1PM to 10PM
- Weekend class
- Saturday - 8:30AM to 7PM
- Sunday - 8:30AM to 5PM
Report This Job
About the company
51 - 200 employees
FirstCom Solutions is a one-stop go digital agency dedicated to helping SMEs grow their online presence. Our goal is to transform Singapore’s digital landscape by enabling our nation’s small businesses to upgrade, innovate and reach an international audience with scalable online operations.
Since our establishment in 2011, we’ve helped over 5,500 brands better attract, engage and retain customers with our full suite of digital services. From brand consultancy to digital strategy, e-commerce website design, development and maintenance, search engine marketing and optimisation, social media marketing and management, as well as professional content creation — our solutions are a pathway for traditional businesses to establish themselves in the online space quickly and successfully.
Over the years our teams have generated over 50 million in sales revenue for our clients. Some companies we work with are Tankfully Fresh, Hockhua Tonic, Tsingtao, Zairyo and many more.
As the roster of brands we service grows, we’re looking for talented individuals to join our vibrant community and grow their careers with us. At FirstCom, we encourage our employees to take an approach of continuous learning by working with a variety of different clients and company-sponsored courses for industry-recognised certifications like PMC, Facebook Blueprint and Google.
As a full-service digital agency, it is important to keep our teams communicating and working as a unit. We foster a collaborative working culture with consistent team bonding activities, and morale is kept high with surprise treats from our generous founders!
Office address158 Kallang Way, Performance Building, #03-05
Similar jobs for you