Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. We have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Must have skills
Job description for Software Tester at Seadev
- Proven 3-5 years of experience as a Software Tester or similar role. 5-7 years of related experience preferred
- Knowledge of User Experiences (UX)
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Experience in QA methodology and testing process
- Knowledge and experience in Automation and API testing is a plus
- Must have good English skills (at least reading and writing)
- Understanding and experience working with 3D models is a plus
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Test in different environments including Web and Mobile
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Manage quality of project releases & launches
- Work on multiple projects at one time
- Year-end bonus, work anniversary bonus, referral bonus, birthday gift
- Commission for bringing new projects to the company
- Annual salary increase based on job performance results
- 20 days off allowance per year: 10 days annual leave, 5 days sick leave, 2 Christmas day leave (on top of public holidays)
- Professional training & social workshops at the Social Forum every Wednesday
- Advanced English class with native speakers for all levels
- Social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance from probationary period
- FREE daily healthy snack and Friday lunch
- Team building events & holiday: Company retreat, Family Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Year End party
- Weekly sport activities: Table tennis, football, badminton
- WFH support: work remotely when the government requires, provide 4G & gift to home.
- Never satisfied – In every aspect of our organization and our individual work we seek to “find a better way”.
- Always Deliver Value – All our interactions should generate value. We love to create “wow” moments in our services, our products, and all interactions.
- Decision Driven by Data – Decisions need to be supported by solid reasoning, data, and experiences, we don’t just guess.
- Everyone Accountable to someone – Everyone is accountable to someone, our teammates, and our clients, our investors, our families, our communities.
- Love our Work, People, Communities – We love making awesome stuff with awesome people. Seadev seeks to be “life-giving” within our communities and on those who interact with us.