Job description for Software Tester at INNOMIZE
We are seeking an outstanding Test Engineer to join our development team. You will have a chance to work with our proactive and talented people with a great teamwork, opening and respectful working environment.
At our company, you will be working with the latest technology, you will have the chance to advance and grow your career.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
● Designing the procedures and writing test cases, test scenarios according to the requirements.
● Participate in client meetings to ensure that engagement work products and deliverables are the highest quality.
● Develop test plans and test strategy.
● Asset in the planning, creation, and control of the test environment(s).
● Prepare test data as required.
● Execute all manual test cases, performance test and report defects, define severity and priority of each defect.
● Analyzes data to determine solutions to system processing according to the business requirements.
● Transfer knowledge, monitor engagement team performance, and provide feedback on the team.
● As a senior, you will help to monitor and coach junior QCs to work on the projects.
● Work as part of a team to meet demanding project requirements.
● Bachelor degree in computer information technology, computer engineering, or related degree.
● At least 4 years of professional experience in software testing.
● Good software testing knowledge.
● Experience with relational database concepts and SQL queries required.
● Strong background knowledge and hands-on experience on manual (automation is a big plus point) testing concepts, test case design techniques, SDLC models, Defect life cycle, etc.
● Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
● Basic knowledge on databases such as database modeling, write simple queries.
● Having proactive and good working relationships with other members.
● Good knowledge in automation tests, performance tests and security tests.
● Experience in testing API, load test using Postman, SOAP UI or JMetter.
● Experience in working with agile/kanban/scrum methodology.
● Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
● Good writing in English is required.
Bonus points for
● ISTQB certification or equivalence.
● Having knowledge of Inventory Management, eCommence, Edutech, CRM/ERP is a plus.
● Having experience with automation testing is a plus.
WORKING WITH US
Our Company believes that motivation & personality of the employees are the only shortcut to the promotion of the corporate and contributions to the society. We will try our best to create a corporate environment where all employees can realize their dreams and goals. Featured benefits include:
● Dynamic and comfortable working environment.
● Work-life balance 40-hr per week from Mon to Fri.
● Overtime is rarely required, you will get paid for the extra work (upto 300%).
● Upto 16-day and 2-day probation leave per year.
● Annual performance appraisal (twice / year) and 13-month salary.
● Annual health check and Health Insurance package (PVI).
● Special bonus on Public holiday: 1/1, 30/4&1/5, 2/9, Hung Kings' (10/3).
● Excellent Benefits: Project bonus, Team bonus, Birthday gift, Tet gift ...
● Exciting internal events: Happy hour, Company trips, Year-end Party, Teambuilding, Sport Clubs.
● Modern and cozy kitchens with plenty of free noodles, coffee/tea bar and fresh fruits every day.
● Training activities weekly: English, Management, Soft Skills, Technical skill, Certificate fee.
● Have opportunities to promote to Senior and Leader level, be supported daily by Manager, Leader and Senior Level.
Our mission is to create awesome products that will make your everyday life easier. Our experienced engineering and development team are committed, passionate, and continually challenge themselves on the advancements and changes of the technologies we utilize to deliver the most up-to-date and innovative solutions.
At InnomizeTech, we believe that people are our company’s greatest asset as we continuously innovate to create a supportive environment that will accommodate our employee’s personal and professional development – an environment that is designed to foster growth that benefits both our people and our client’s success.
Report This Job
About the company
11 - 50 employees
Founded in 2018, our mission is to create awesome products that will make your everyday life easier. Our experienced engineering and development team are committed, passionate, and continually challenge themselves on the advancements and changes of the technologies we utilize to deliver the most up-to-date and innovative solutions.
We are a partner of The Coral Edge Inc., a full-service technical consulting company from the US. We have been working with them for years, we built a lot of useful software products for their clients around the world.
Our Technical Competencies:
- Front-End Development: HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, ReactJS
- Backend-End Development: Node.js, .NET, Java/Scala, Go, Python
- Cloud Development: AWS, Azure
- Mobile Applications Development: ReactNative
- DevOps And Continuous Integration: Jenkins, AWS Developer Tool
- Software Integration: WSO2, BizTalk, WebMethod
Our top skills
We work with the latest technologies specializing in Web App, Mobile App, and Cloud Services (AWS, Azure, IBM), DevOps, Automation Testing
Office addressBO.06.04 Tầng 6, Tòa Nhà Bluesky Office, Số 01 Bạch Đằng, Phường 2, Quận Tân Bình, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam