Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Must have skills
Job description for Software Test Engineer Automation at Sioux High Tech Software Viet Nam
- Would you like to develop software for innovative products in challenging projects for high-tech customers?
- Where you are 100% involved and where you can combine technology with working in an R&D environment?
- Do you enjoy getting the best out of yourself and others?
- Do you prefer to work in an informal environment where contributing to the company's success is equivalent to developing yourself and your career?
- Participate in clarifying requirements with the customers;
- Build test plan; design tests cases based on functional and non-functional requirements;
- Run tests, keep track of testing, and record outcomes;
- Analyze errors with the development team;
- Be willing to support manual testing and business analyst tasks if needed;
- Create build artifacts and participate in deployment activities.
- 3+ years of experience with creating testing plan, testing tools, automation test, and manual tests;
- Have demonstratable experience designing, developing, and executing automation scripts.
- Have preferable experience with developing testing scripts in JS;
- Have hands-on experience developing test automation frameworks for at least 2 enterprise-level applications;
- Have experience in building skeleton and setting up an automation test project
- Good command of both English speaking and writing skills in order to fluently communicate with international colleagues and customers;
- Have experience working in Agile (Scrum) methodology.
- Strong logical thinking, proactive and open-minded learning attitude;
- High-tech: Apply the latest technology and make life better through technology;
- Challenging Projects: work with Europe clients who are giant tech corporations. Building large-scale and global software development products
- Growing Opportunity: Work with top-notch experts from around the world;
- Our value: H - O - T (Honest, Open, Transparent).
- Attractive salary
- 13th-month salary depending on the employee’s length of service
- Project Bonus based on performance (twice per year)
- Government Social Insurance is based on full of gross salary
- Full salary during probation
- Flexible working hours (8 days work from anywhere/month), working Monday – Friday
- 16+3 leave days per year
- Carrying over a maximum of 3 days to next year; unused leave days will be paid out
- For every 3 work-years, +1 day to annual leave
- Sioux Care Package: Each employee is eligible for an assigned package (based on grade and length of service) up to VND 30,000,000/ employee/ year for well-being benefits, including: Premium insurance for employee and family, Annual Health Check, Personal Development, Children’s Education, Support subscription & WFH Equipment
- Company-sponsored trainings: soft skills/ technical skills/ hot-trend technologies/ best practices/English etc
- Onsite tour/training courses at other Sioux offices and client’s destination overseas (where applicable)
- 1st anniversary = 1 million
- 3rd anniversary = 3 million
- 5th anniversary = 10 million
- 10th anniversary = 20 million
- Diverse company culture activities: Company trip, Annual Year End Party, Quarterly party, Company outings, Team building, Lunch & Learn Company anniversary, Family’ day, X-Mas party, Mid-Autumn, Snack Friday, Food and Snack in the fridge, etc
- Sports activities: Football & Badminton club
- Charity social responsibility activities
- Our notes for your job application:
- We love to receive your CV in English.
- We will contact you (for the ones matching with our criteria) within 2 weeks of your application date.If you know someone perfectly fit for this position, please feel free to share this!