To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Job description for Software Quality Assurance at Mitramas Infosys Global
- Creating a suite of test cases and performing application testing and its interfaces
- Conduct all types of application testing (functional, regression, load, and performance)
- Analyze formal test results in order to discover and resolve defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws
- Produce documentation for all testing efforts, results, activities, data, logging, and tracking
- Work closely with cross functional team in multiple phases of the software development lifecycle
- Be involved in writing and reviewing product documentation
- Identify software failure points, analyze and report to the development team for resolution
- At least a Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree of Computer Science/Information Technology, Science or equivalent
- Hands on experience in designing and executing requirements-driven, functional test cases and test suites
- Strong knowledge of relational databases and SQL queries
- Basic understanding of Network Infrastructure
- Basic understanding of VMWare
- Strong logical thinking and analytical skills with attention to detail
- Programming experience and ability to automate tests is a huge plus.